From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up neck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neck is the body part between the head and torso of many animals.
Neck may also refer to:
- Neck (music), the projecting part of a string instrument
- "Neck" (short story), by Roald Dahl
- Neck (Chinese constellation)
- Neck (band), a British Celtic punk band
- Neck (water spirit), a water spirit in North European folklore
- Neck, North Holland, Netherlands
- Neck City, Missouri, United States
- Slang for hanging (as a verb)
- The Neck (disambiguation)
- Necking (disambiguation)
- The Necks, an Australian jazz trio
- Volcanic plug or neck, a volcanic landform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.