From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up necklace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A necklace is an article of jewelry worn around the neck.
Necklace may also refer to:
- Necklace (combinatorics) or fixed necklace, a concept in combinatorial mathematics
- "The Necklace", a short story by Guy de Maupassant
- "The Necklace", an episode of the TV series Dynasty
- Necklace of Harmonia, a fabled object in Greek mythology
- Necklace splitting problem, another application in combinatorics
- The Affair of the Necklace (disambiguation)
- Antoine's necklace in topology
- Necklacing, a form of execution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.