From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up necro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Necro may refer to:
- necro-, the Greek prefix meaning death
- Necro (rapper) (born 1976), an American rapper
- Necrophilia, the sexual attraction to corpses.
- Necromancy a type of magic
- Necro (Street Fighter), a character in the Street Fighter series.
- necro, the posting of messages in online forum threads that have not been used for a significant amount of time.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.