From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A necromancer is a person who practices necromancy, a discipline of black magic used to communicate with the dead to foretell the future. It can also refer to:
|Look up necromancer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The Necromancer (novella), a novella by Douglas Clegg
- "The Necromancer" (song), a song by the Canadian rock band Rush
- Necromancer (novel), a novel by Gordon R. Dickson
- "Necromancer" (Gnarls Barkley song), a song by Gnarls Barkley
- "Necromancer" (Van der Graaf Generator song), a song by Van der Graaf Generator
- Jaseiken Necromancer, a fantasy role-playing game for TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation Network and the Virtual Console
- Necromancer (1988 film), a 1988 horror film
- Necromancer (2005 film), a 2005 Thai thriller film
- Sauron, a character in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings, referred to as "the Necromancer" in The Hobbit
- The Necromancer, a character portrayed by Chris Sarandon in the television series Charmed
- The Necromancer; or, The Tale of the Black Forest is a gothic novel by Ludwig Flammenberg.
- The Necromancer: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel is the 4th book in a fantasy series by Michael Scott.
- Someone who revives an old thread on a discussion forum.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.