From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A necromancer is a person who practices necromancy, a discipline of black magic used to communicate with the dead to foretell the future. It can also refer to:
|Look up necromancer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sauron, a character in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings, referred to as "the Necromancer" in The Hobbit
- The Necromancer, a character portrayed by Chris Sarandon in the television series Charmed
- Jaseiken Necromancer, a fantasy role-playing game for TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation Network and the Virtual Console
- "Necromancer" (Gnarls Barkley song), a song by Gnarls Barkley
- "Necromancer" (Van der Graaf Generator song), a song by Van der Graaf Generator
- "The Necromancer" (song), a song by the Canadian rock band Rush
- Necromancer (novel), a novel by Gordon R. Dickson
- The Necromancer (novella), a novella by Douglas Clegg
- The Necromancer: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, the fourth book in a fantasy series by Michael Scott
- The Necromancer; or, The Tale of the Black Forest, a Gothic novel by Ludwig Flammenberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.