From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Necronomicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Necronomicon is a fictional grimoire from the stories of horror writer H. P. Lovecraft.
Necronomicon may also refer to:
Books and publishing
- Simon Necronomicon, a 1977 grimoire, the best-known real book named after the fictional Necronomicon
- Necronomicon (H. R. Giger), a 1977 compendium of images by Swiss artist H. R. Giger
- Necronomicon Press, an American small press publishing house founded in 1976
- Necronomicon: The Best Weird Tales of H. P. Lovecraft: Commemorative Edition, a 2008 anthology published by Gollancz
- Necronimicon, one of the titles of the Flemish de Rode Ridder comic book series
Films and television
- Necronomicon (film), a 1993 American horror anthology
- Necronomicon - Geträumte Sünden, a 1967 film by Jesús Franco
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis, the fictional book of the Evil Dead movie series
- Mystery of the Necronomicon, a 2001 hentai anime created by Abogato Powers
- Necronomicon (video game), a 1994 Japan market adult-themed adventure game by Fairytale
- Digital Pinball: Necronomicon, a 1996 pinball video game created for the Sega Saturn by KaZe
- Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness, a 2001 video game for the PC by Wanadoo Edition
- Necronomicon (convention), an Australian roleplaying gaming convention run by Shadow Games Inc
- Necronomicon, an item in Edmund Mcmillen's game Binding of Isaac.
- Necronomicon (Nox Arcana album), 2004
- Necronomicon (The Devil'z Rejects album), 2006
- Necronomicon (Band) German thrash-metal band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.