From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up need in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A need is something actually, or perceived as being, necessary. It can also refer to:
- Need (Stargate SG-1), Stargate SG-1 episode
- Needs Convenience, Canadian convenience store
- The Need, a music band from Olympia, Washington, USA
- The Need (album), a 1998 album by MercyMe
- Need (album), an album by Todd Agnew
- Need (novel series), a book series launched in 2008
- James Needs (1919–2003), British film editor
- need, a verb sometimes classed as one of the English modal verbs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.