Needles Area Transit
|Parent||San Bernardino Associated Governments and City of Needles|
|Headquarters||817 Third Street Needles, CA|
|Service area||Colorado River |
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Annual ridership||34,000 passengers |
Needles Area Transit (NAT) is the transportation and a Dial-a-Ride program for seniors and persons with disabilities in the City of Needles in San Bernardino County, California. The NAT system transports approximately 34,000 riders each year.
Needles Area Transit provides deviated fixed route service on a single route within Needles. The service operates hourly, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday and for 4 hours on Saturday. NAT serves most of the area within the City, with the exception of some trailer parks on the north end of the city.
- Needles Area Transit official website
- Sanbag info on public transit in Needles
- funding for needles Transit
- additional funding for needles Transit
- measure I Fund allocation for needles
- funding and jurisdiction for transit agency's in San bernardino county
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|