From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neel may refer to:
- Alice Neel (documentary) film about painter Alice Neel
- Neel, in Indian numbering system
- Neel Kamal (1947 film) directed by Kidar Nath Sharma
- Neel Trimarans, a multihull sailboat company founded and managed by Eric Bruneel and based in La Rochelle, France.
Neel as a first name
- Neel Akasher Neechey, a Bengali language film director
- Neel Doff (1858–1942), a Dutch author
- Neel E. Kearby (1911–1944), a military pilot
- Neel Jani (born 1983), a Swiss race car driver
- Neel Kashkari, Interim Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Financial Stability
- Neel Reid (1885–1926), an architect
Neel as a surname
- Alice Neel (1900–1984), an American portrait painter
- Boyd Neel (1905–1981), an English conductor and academic
- David Neel, a Canadian writer, photographer, and artist
- Elizabeth Neel (born 1975), an artist
- George Neel, Jr. (1930-2015), American businessman, rancher, and writer
- Roy Neel, a politician
- Troy Neel (born 1965), a professional baseball player
Néel as a French surname
- Alexandra David-Néel (1868–1969), a French explorer, anarchist, spiritualist, and writer
- Louis Néel (1904–2000), a French physicist. See Néel temperature, temperature at which an antiferromagnetic material becomes paramagnetic
- Neel, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Morgan County, Alabama.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.