|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
|DS Division||Valikamam East= Area Government Office|
|Named for||water around|
|• Total||50,000 Est|
Education in Neervely
- Attiar Hindu College, Neervely was established in 1929.
- Karanthan ramupillai vithyaalayam.
- Four other schools
Especially Banana, paddy and other vegetables etc.
Neervely has jaffna's 2nd big banana market too.
Building construction, wood and metal works
On March 25, 1981 militants of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam and Tamil Eelam Liberation Organization robbed a bank van of Rs. 8. 1 million rupees near Neervely. This was the last joint operation between LTTE and TELO.
- "Attiar Hindu College". Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "KP: LTTE’s elusive chief arms procurer". The Nation on Sunday. 2007-09-16. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- Jeyaraj, D.B.S. (31 March 2002). "The return of Balasingham". The Sunday Leader (Tamil Canadian). Retrieved 24 April 2010.
|This Sri Lankan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|