From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up negros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negros may refer to:
- Negros (island), an island of the Philippines located in the Visayas
- Negros Occidental, a province in the Philippines
- Negros Oriental, a province in the Philippines
- Negros Republic, a short-lived revolutionary republic, and later, administrative division, while the Philippines was under Spanish and American sovereignty
- Negros, Redondela, a parish in Redondela, Pontevedra Province, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.