Neha Sharma at the Promo launch of 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story', July 2012.
21 November 1987
Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
Neha Sharma ( Born: 21 November, 1987) is an Indian film actress. A native of Bihar, Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design  from the National Institute of Fashion technology (NIFT), New Delhi.
Sharma's first role was in the Telugu film Chirutha, released in 2007. Her first Hindi film was Mohit Suri's Crook, released in 2010. Sharma made a cameo appearance in Kunal Kohli's Teri Meri Kahaani, and was cast in a full fledged role in Ekta Kapoor's Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum.
Her hobbies are cooking, listening to music, reading and dance. Sharma is trained in Indian classical dance form called Kathak. Apart from that she has also learned street hip hop, Latin dancing-salsa, merengue, jive and jazz in London. She considers Kate Moss as her style inspiration. Sharma also aspires to launch her own clothing label.
|2007||Chirutha||Sanjna||Telugu||Debut Telugu Film|
|2010||Crook: It's Good To Be Bad||Suhani||Hindi||Debut Hindi Film|
|2012||Teri Meri Kahaani||Meera||Hindi||Special Appearance|
|2012||Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum||Simran||Hindi|
|2013||Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story||Simran||Hindi|
|2013||Yamla Pagla Deewana 2||Suman||Hindi|
- Placed at fifth in the List of Fastest Rising People (2010) in India. List was published by Google Zeitgeist.
- Featured at no. 31 in Times of India's 50 Most Desirable Women.
- Featured at No.1 in the Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- "Acting and looks don’t help, only box office does: Neha Sharma". Retrieved 01/18/2014.
- Sharma, Neha (9 September 2012). "Neha Sharma Albums". Neha Sharma. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Serial kisser arrives in city to promote crook Pooja Kashyap , TNN, Times of India, 2 October 2010
- Neha about her debut in Telugu movie and Hindi movie
- Name * (2010-10-05). "Crook- It’s Good To Be Bad Hindi Film Actress Neha Sharma Interview". Calcutta Tube. Retrieved 2012-07-13.
- Neha Sharma reveals her beauty secrets Seema Sinha, Times of India, 5 May 2011
- "'Teri Meri Kahaani' is a path breaking film: Kunal Kohli - Movies News News - IBNLive". Ibnlive.in.com. 2012-05-23. Retrieved 2012-07-13.
- Sarah Jane Dias, Neha Sharma in `Kya Kool Hai Hum` sequel
- Posted in : Bollywood,Pics (2012-07-06). "Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story First Look". Indicine.com. Retrieved 2013-02-25.
- "Neha Sharma bags Yamla Pagla Deewana 2". Supergoodmovies.com. 2012-08-16. Retrieved 2013-02-25.
- Google Zeitgeist 2010
- Times of India 50 most Desirable Women, 2010.
- Hottest Female Debut