From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nehalem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nehalem may refer to:
- Nehalem (people), or Tillamook, a Native American tribe
- Nehalem language, or Tillamook language, the language spoken by the Nehalem (Tillamook) tribe
- Nehalem Bay, a bay in Tillamook County, Oregon
- Nehalem Bay State Airport, an airport near Nehalem Bay
- Nehalem Bay State Park, a state park west of Nehalem Bay which includes Nehalem Spit and Nehalem Beach
- Nehalem Highway, a state highway in northwest Oregon that runs roughly northwest from Forest Grove to Astoria
- Nehalem, Oregon, a city in Tillamook County
- Nehalem River, a river of northwest Oregon
- Nehalem (microarchitecture), a family of computer processors by Intel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.