Nehantic State Forest
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Nehantic State Forest|
|Connecticut State Forest|
|Towns||Lyme, East Lyme, Salem|
|Elevation||285 ft (87 m) |
|Area||5,062 acres (2,049 ha) |
|Management||Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Website: Nehantic State Forest|
The forest offers hiking, swimming, picnicking, hunting, and boating with boat launches on Uncas Pond and Norwich Pond.
- "Nehantic State Forest". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Legislative Program Review and Investigations Committee (January 23, 2014). "State Parks and Forests: Funding". Staff Findings and Recommendations. Connecticut General Assembly. p. A-3. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Connecticut State Forests Seedling Letterbox Series - Clues for Nehantic State Forest". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
- "Nehantic State Forest". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
- Nehantic State Forest Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection