|Full name||Neil Arndale|
|Date of birth||26 April 1984|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Current club||Mangotsfield United|
|2003–2004||→ Clevedon Town (loan)||23||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:23, 12 February 2010 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Neil Arndale (born 26 April 1984) is a former professional footballer who plays as a defender. He played in The Football League for Bristol Rovers and has also played youth football internationally for England. He is currently with Mangotsfield United.
Arndale came through the youth ranks at Bristol Rovers and was promoted to the senior squad in 2002. During this time he was selected to play for England under-16s and England under-18s. In all he played five League games and one game in the Football League Trophy for The Pirates, and was also sent out on loan to Clevedon Town on what the club referred to as 'work experience' terms.
He was released by Bristol Rovers in 2004 and dropped down into non-League football. He spent two years with Cirencester Town, where he was club captain, before joining Mangotsfield United in 2006. Arndale was linked heavily with a move to Gloucester City during his spell with Mangotsfield however rejected the decision to move up the pyramid.
He joined Mangotsfield United in 2011 but in January 2012 left the club, as he wished to take a break from football due to work commitments. A few months later however in May 2012, he returned to Mangotsfield for a third spell.
- "Englands framtid...". vgd.no (in Norwegian). 25 February 2001. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Mangotsfield United player profiles 2009/10". Mangotsfield United Football Club. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Neil Arndale". Soccerbase. Racing Post. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Mangotsfield United Pen Pics (2009/10)" (RTF). Southern Football League. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Keeper and full back leave Mangotsfield". Non League Daily. 13 June 2011. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- "Arndale back at Mangotsfield". Non League Daily. 10 October 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "One In, Two Out at Mangotsfield". Non League Daily. 7 January 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2012.