Neil Courtney is a professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Warrington, and Wigan, as a Prop, i.e. number 8 or 10, during the era of contested scrums.
Courtney played Left-Prop, i.e. number 8 in Wigan's 28-24 victory over Hull in the 1984–85 Challenge Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 4 May 1985. He was also a substitute in Wigan's 14-8 victory over New Zealand in the 1985 New Zealand rugby league tour of Great Britain and France match at Central Park, Wigan on Sunday 6 October 1985.
- "Courtney, Neil". Warrington Rugby League RLFC Players Archive. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "1984-1985 Challenge Cup Final". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "1985 Tour Match: Wigan 14 New Zealand 8". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Statistics at wigan.rlfans.com