From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||July 28, 1935|
|Institutions||University of Cambridge|
|Notable students|| Quentin Skinner
McKendrick is also an Emeritus Reader in History having taught Modern English Social and Economic History as well as Business, Literature and Society, 1690-1990. He is also a fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
|Master of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge
Sir Christopher Hum
- McKendrick, N., 1970. Josiah Wedgwood and Cost Accounting in the Industrial Revolution. The Economic History Review. Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 45–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.1970.tb01013.x
- McKendrick, N., 1964. Josiah Wedgwood and Thomas Bentley: An Inventor-Entrepreneur Partnership in the Industrial Revolution. Transactions of the Royal Historical Society (Fifth Series). Vol. 14,pp. 1–33. doi:10.2307/3678942
- McKendrick, N., 1961. Josiah Wedgwood and Factory Discipline. The Historical Journal. Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 30–55.
- Melveena McKendrick. Woman and Society in the Spanish Drama of the Golden Age: A Study of the Mujer Varonil. Cambridge University Press. 4 July 1974. ISBN 0521202949
- Neil McKendrick, Esq, FRHistS. www.debretts.com
- cai.cam.ac.uk McKendrick, Neil — History
- Pseuds Corner. Private Eye.
- Eating Ice-Cream on the Streets of Naples: Materiality and Ephemerality in the History of Food. Bard Graduate Center