Neile Graham (born October 8, 1958) is a Canadian poet and scholar. She was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and currently lives in Seattle in the United States.
Graham serves as the program administrator for both the Ph.D. in the Built Environment and the interdiscipliinary certificates in Urban Design and Historic Preservation in the College of Built Environments (formerly the College of Architecture and Urban Planning) at the University of Washington. She also administers the Clarion West Writers Workshop.
- Seven Robins Penumbra Press- 1983
- Reinventing Memory - 1994
- Spells for Clear Vision Brick Books - 1994
- Sheela-Na-Gig Reference West, February 1995
- Blood Memory Buschek Books - 2000