|Address||Zhonghua Rd., Sec. 1, No. 267|
|Former name||崁仔脚驛, 崁子脚驛|
|Line(s)||Western Line (107)
|Daily Ridership||13,090 (2010)|
|Operator(s)||Taiwan Railway Administration|
|Taiwan Railway Administration Station|
The station has two island platforms and one side platform. As part of the Taoyuan Elevated Railway Project, an additional island platform has been constructed, but it is not in use yet. The station has an underground passageway to connect the station front with the second platform and the newly constructed platform. The station also has an elevated walkway.
- 1902: The station opened for service as 崁仔脚驛.
- 1920: The station name was changed to 崁子脚驛.
- February 10, 1958: The name was changed to its current name.
- August 1, 2008: The station begins accepting EasyCard for payment.
Around the station
- Vanung University
- Yuan Ze University
- National Nei-Li Senior High School
- Nei-Li Junior High School
- Tzu-Chiang Junior High School
- Nei-Li Elementary School
- Tzu-Li Elementary School
- Xingren Elementary School
- Yuansheng Elementary School
- Taoyuan County Police Department, Zhongli Branch, Neili Office
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc., Neili Factory
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
- "Volume of Passenger and Freight Traffic". Taiwan Railway Administration. 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|