From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Neilsen)
Nielsen may refer to:
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (after Arthur Nielsen), a Dutch media conglomerate (formerly VNU); parent company of:
- ACNielsen, a marketing research firm
- Nielsen Media Research, the company that creates the Nielsen Ratings
- Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems, a service also known as BDS that tracks monitored radio, television and internet airplay of songs
- Nielsen Norman Group, a computer user interface and user experience consulting firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.