From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nein is a village in Israel.
|Look up nein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nein may also refer to:
- The Nein, American indie rock band
- The Nein EP, their 2004 recording
- Nein Records, American recording company
- "nein", the German word for "no"
Persons with the surname
- Scott Nein (in office 1991-2004), American politician
- Jo Nein, pseudonym used by Norwegian writer Nini Roll Anker (1873–1942)
- Timothy Nein (in action in 2005), United States soldier, recipient of Distinguished Service Cross
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.