From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Neisse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neisse (also German: Neiße) may refer to:
- Neisse, a former German town in Upper Silesia, since 1945 Nysa, Poland
- Spree-Neiße, a Kreis (district) in the southern part of Brandenburg, Germany
- Lusatian Neisse, Lausitzer Neiße, Lužická Nisa, Nysa Lużycka, a river in the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany; flowing to Oder River near the towns of Guben and Gubin, part of the Oder-Neisse line
- Wütende Neiße, Jauersche Neisse, Nysa Szalona, a tributary of the Kaczawa (Katzbach) in Poland
- Glatzer Neiße, Nysa Kłodzka, tributary of the Oder river in Silesia
- Neisse University is a trinational network of academic institutions in Czech Republic, Germany and Poland
- Battle of the Oder-Neisse in early 1945
- Oder-Neisse line after 1945
- Eric Neisse (* 1964), French athlete
- Eberhard of Neisse, bishop of Warmia (1301–1326)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.