From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nelly or Nellie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nelly (born 1974) is an American rapper, singer, actor and entrepreneur.
Nelly or Nellie may also refer to:
- Nelly (born 1974), an American rapper,singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, investor and actor
- Nelly (given name), a female given name
- Nelly (Egyptian entertainer), Egyptian singer, actress and radio and television personality and presenter Nelly Artin Kalfayan born in 1949
- Nelly's (1899–1998), Greek photographer (real name Elli Souyioultzoglou-Seraïdari)
- "Nellie", Don Nelson, American professional basketball coach nicknamed "Nellie"
- Nellie Bly, the pen name of American journalist Elizabeth Jane Cochrane.
- Nelly Furtado, is a Canadian singer-songwriter, record producer and actress.
- Harry Nelly, head coach of the Army college football program from 1908 to 1910
- Nellie, Ohio, an American village
- Nellie, Assam, a town in Nagaon district
- Nellie massacre, near the village in Assam, which killed at least 2,191 people in 1983
- Nelly Island, Antarctica, so named because there are several Giant Petrel, or Nelly, rookeries on the island.
- Nelly Island, Bermuda
- SS Nelly, a Danish steamship in service between 1928 and 1936
- "Nellie", a boat in Joseph Conrad's novella Heart of Darkness
- Nelly, one of the nicknames for the Giant Petrel, a large seabird of the sub-Antarctic regions.
- Nelly (film), a 2004 French film
- "Nelly" or "swish (slang)", a derogatory term for effeminate behaviour and interests in gay male communities
- "Nellie", a prototype of Cultivator No. 6, a massive tank that could dig itself into the ground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.