Nelson Dewey State Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Nelson Dewey State Park|
|Wisconsin State Park|
|Named for: Nelson Dewey|
|Area||756 acres (306 ha)|
|Management||Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources|
|IUCN category||V - Protected Landscape/Seascape|
|Website: Nelson Dewey State Park|
Activities and amenities
- Trails: The park offers 2 miles (3.2 km) of hiking trails with bluff-top views of the Mississippi River Valley.
- Camping: The campground has 45 sites, four them walk-in sites located along the top of the bluffs.
- "Nelson Dewey State Park: Activities and recreation". Wisconsin DNR. March 25, 2013. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- "Nelson Dewey State Park: Camping". Wisconsin DNR. September 5, 2013. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- Nelson Dewey State Park Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources