|Nemesia 'Sunsatia Banana' is an ornamental hybrid cultivar|
Vent. (year?), Bot. Phan.
Nemesia is a genus of annuals, perennials and sub-shrubs which are native to sandy coasts or disturbed ground in South Africa. Numerous hybrids have been selected, and the annual cultivars are popular with gardeners as bedding plants. In temperate regions the annual cultivars are usually treated as half-hardy bedding plants, sown from seed in heat and planted out after all danger of frost has passed.
The flowers are two-lipped, with the upper lip consisting of four lobes and the lower lip two lobes.
- "genus Nemesia Vent.". Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN) online database. Retrieved June 2012.
- RHS A-Z encyclopedia of garden plants. United Kingdom: Dorling Kindersley. 2008. p. 1136. ISBN 1405332964.
- Pienaar, Kristo (2003). The South African What flower is that?. Struil. ISBN 1868724417.
- "RHS Plant Selector - Nemesia 'Innocence'". Retrieved 25 May 2013.
- "African plants database". Retrieved 2008-06-09.
|This Lamiales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|