Nemo Design is a creative agency located in Portland, Oregon. Former Morrow Snowboards art directors Trevor Graves and Jeff Bartel, along with designer Chris Hotz, founded Nemo Design in February 1999, in Salem, Oregon. Nemo Design moved to Portland, Oregon in 2000. Nemo began as a visual communications company, then evolved into a creative agency with an emphasis on new media, including use of Web 2.0 elements such as blogs and social media applications, some of which are overseen by Dave Allen. Nemo Design has a focus on action sports photography, as evidenced in their involvement with the creation of Nike's action sports brand, Nike 6.0.
- http://www.dexigner.com/news/7122 Lobo Collaborates with Nemo Design on Nike 6.0 Campaign
- http://portland.bizjournals.com/portland/stories/2007/11/19/tidbits3.html Nemo Wins Rosey Award
- http://snowboarding.transworld.net/2004/01/08/smith-hires-nemo-design/ Smith Optics hires Nemo Design
- Indie Music Portland Nemo Film
- Surfer Magazine Interview with Adam Haynes re: Nike 6.0 artwork for Nemo Design
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|