From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nene may refer to:
- Nenê, a Portuguese word meaning "baby" or, as a term of endearment, "darling"
- River Nene, a river in England
- Rolls-Royce Nene, a jet engine, named after the river
- HMCS Nene (K270), also known as HMS Nene (K270), a River-class Frigate in World War II
- Nene (bird), also called Nēnē and Hawaiian Goose, Branta sandvicensis, a rare goose
- Nene (trail), a Seminole Indian word meaning "street"
- Nêne, 1920 novel by Ernest Pérochon
- Nebraska Northeastern Railway (reporting mark NENE)
- Nenè, 1977 Italian movie
- The surname Nene that is common among Marathi people
- Ormosia coccinea, called nene in Costa Rica
- Nenê, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian footballer Anderson Luiz de Carvalho
- Nenê, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian footballer Ânderson Miguel da Silva
- Nené, the nickname (meaning "baby" in Portuguese) of Brazilian footballer Claudio Olinto de Carvalho
- Néné, the nickname of Duchess Helene in Bavaria (1834–1890)
- Nenê, the Brazilian basketball player who adopted the Portuguese word, nenê (see above), as his legal name
- Tamagnini Nené, former Portuguese footballer.
- Adriano Néné, Cape Verde footballer
- Nene (aristocrat), wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi
- Nene, sister of Takeda Shingen
- Nene Tamayo, contestant on Pinoy Big Brother
- Tāmati Wāka Nene (c. 1785–1871), Māori chief
- NeNe Leakes, cast member of American reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Nene is married surname of Madhuri Dixit, famous Bollywood actress
- Nene, character in the video game Blue Dragon
- Nene Romanova, character in the anime series Bubblegum Crisis
- Nene a character in the Newgrounds flash series Pico
- Nene Anegasaki, character in the video game Love Plus
- Nene, playable character in the video game series Saumurai Warriors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.