|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2011)|
"Neo-Pangea Grows Ideas"
|Industry||Design & Production|
|Headquarters||West Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Key people||Brett Bagenstose
(Founder and Creative Director)
Neo-Pangea (pronounced neo-pan-jee-uh) is a design and production boutique located in West Reading, Pennsylvania. The company's concentrations are in web design, digital video production, 3D design, Flash animations, interactive experiences, and live-environment multimedia. It has created promotions for the National Geographic Channel, Comcast, Nike, Sony Pictures Classics, and Wal-Mart.
The company was formed after founding member Brett Bagenstose left the office of G2 Interactive, a worldwide marketing services company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to create a design and production agency in Berks County, Pennsylvania. Neo-Pangea was originally founded in Shillington, Pennsylvania but was later moved to its current location in West Reading, Pennsylvania.
- 2009: Interactive Media Awards-Best in Class– "Walmart's Your Zone in 3D"
- 2009: ADDY Awards-Interactive Media - Micro or Mini Sites– "National Geographic, Aftermath"
- 2010: ADDY Awards-Interactive Media - Micro or Mini Sites– "National Geographic, Waking the Mammoth"
- 2010: ADDY Awards-Interactive Media - Micro or Mini Sites– "National Geographic, The Headshrinker"
- 2010: ADDY Awards-Interactive Media - Micro or Mini Sites– "Walmart's Your Zone in 3D"
- 2010: ADDY Awards-Animation or Special Effects - Internet– "SanDisk, Sansa Rotators"
- "Interactive Media Awards - Winners Gallery". Interactive Media Awards.
- "AAF Winners 2009 Company". American Advertising Federation awards.
- "2010 ADDY Awards ABC 6". ABC 6 Entertainment News.
- "Berks firms utilize technology to access customers and contractors far from home". Reading Eagle.
- "2010 Philadelphia Addy Award Winners". PHL 17, Philadelphia My Network TV.