Neoga Township, Cumberland County, Illinois
Location in Cumberland County
Cumberland County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1860|
|• Total||55.5 sq mi (144 km2)|
|• Land||54.68 sq mi (141.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.81 sq mi (2.1 km2) 1.46%|
|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|• Density||57.1/sq mi (22.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62447, 62468, 62469|
|GNIS feature ID||0429425|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 55.5 square miles (144 km2), of which 54.68 square miles (141.6 km2) (or 98.52%) is land and 0.81 square miles (2.1 km2) (or 1.46%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Neal at
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Concord, Drummond, Illinois Central Railroad, Lockhart, Long Point, Neoga, Neoga Railroad Crossing and Zion.
Airports and landing strips
- Cumberland Air Park
- Williamson Airport
- Cumberland Community Unit School District 77
- Mattoon Community Unit School District 2
- Neoga Community Unit School District 3
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Neoga Township, Cumberland County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Ash Grove Township, Shelby County||Paradise Township, Coles County||Pleasant Grove Township, Coles County|
|Big Spring Township, Shelby County||Cottonwood Township
|Sigel Township, Shelby County||Spring Point Township|