Nepal Under-19 cricket team
|Colours:||Red and Blue|
|Home ground:||TU Cricket Ground|
|Official website:||www.cricketnepal.org (Not Updated)|
The Nepal Under-19 cricket team, represents the country of Nepal in U-19 international cricket, governed by Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN) which is an associate member of International Cricket Council (ICC).  
On its height, the team became Plate Champion on 2006 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup winning New Zealand by 1 wicket at Paikiasothy Saravanamuttu Stadium, Sri Lanka on 18 Feb 2006. The team is also two time finalist of Plate Championship as in 2002 and 2008. Out of Nine U-19 World Cup Cricket tournament, Nepal participated in Six as in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2012. Nepal did not qualify for the tournament in 1998 and 2010. Whereas in the first U-19 world cup in 1988 Nepal was not the member of ACC. 
On Asian level Nepal U-19 Team plays on ACC U-19 Elite Cup which is senior level of ACC Under-19 Cup and which is also the first level qualification tournament of ICC U-19 World Cup Qualifier. Out of Eight tournaments Nepal is Four times winner of tournament as in 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007 and Two times finalist as in 1999 and 2011. In 2009 Nepal could not make it to final.
Nepal U-19 ICC World Cup status 
- 1988: Not eligible
- 1998: Not qualified
- 2000: Qualified, won 1 group game against Kenya by 14 runs; lost all 3 games in championship plate super league
- 2002: Qualified, won against Pakistan; plate runner-up, lost with Zimbabwe
- 2004: Qualified, won 2 games against South Africa by 1 wkt and Uganda by 5 wkts, lost 1 game against England by 8 wkts; lost 2 games against Scotland by 3 wkts and Australia by 6 wkts, won 1 game against Papua New Guinea by 7 wkts in plate championship
- 2006: Qualified, won against Ireland by 60 runs, lost against Zimbabwe by 2 runs and England by 77 runs; won against Uganda by 60 runs and South Africa by 2 runs; won Plate Championship final against New Zealand by 1 wkt.
- 2008: Qualified, lost 3 games, won 1 game against Namibia; plate runner-up, lost with West Indies by 7 wkts
- 2010: Not qualified
- 2012: Qualified, lost 3 group stage games against australia, england, and ireland.
Plate Championship 
- 2002: Runner-up
- 2006: Winner
- 2008: Runner-up
- 2012: 13th position, lost against Srilanka, won against Namibia and PNG.
Current Squad 
The squad played in 2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in Australia.
Pradeep Airee,Prithu Baskota(c), Naresh Budhayer, Ramnaresh Giri, Mahamad Hasim Ansari, Bhuban Karki, Krishna Karki, Avinash Karn, Saurabh Khanal, Gopal Singh, Rahul Kumar Vishwakarma, Rajesh Pulami, Subash Khakurel, Sagar Pun and Fajlur Rahman Khan.
See also 
- 2006 U-19 World Cup
- Cricket Association of Nepal
- Nepal national cricket team
- National League Cricket (Nepal)