From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nepali, Nepalese, nepali, or nepalese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nepali or Nepalese may refer to:
- Anything of, from, or related to Nepal
- Nepali language, a language in the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family
- Nepali literature, refers to the literature written in the Nepali language and should not be confused with Nepalese literature
- Nepali Congress, a Nepalese political party
- Nepalese cuisine, the cuisine of Nepal
- Nepali people (disambiguation)
- Nepali (film), a 2007 Tamil film starring Bharath and Meera Jasmine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.