From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nepean is an English surname, originating from Cornwall.
Things with this name include:
- Augustus Nepean (1849–1933), Middlesex county cricketer
- Charles Nepean (1851–1903), Middlesex county cricketer and Oxford University footballer
- Evan Nepean (1751–1822), British politician and colonial administrator
- Evan Nepean (cricketer) (1865–1906), Middlesex county cricketer
- Mary Edith Nepean (1876–1960), Welsh writer
The following places were apparently named, directly or indirectly, after Evan Nepean.
- Nepean Bay Conservation Park, SA
- Nepean Highway, Victoria
- Nepean Island (Norfolk Island)
- Nepean Island, Queensland
- Nepean River, NSW
- Point Nepean, Victoria
- Nepean Sea Road, Mumbai, India
- Division of Nepean, former federal electorate in New South Wales
- Electoral district of Nepean, state electoral district in Victoria, Australia
- Electoral district of Nepean (New South Wales), former state electoral district in New South Wales
- Nepean (electoral district), a Canadian electoral district covering Nepean and other parts of western Ottawa
|This page or section lists people with the surname Nepean. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.