From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nereus may also refer to:
- 12 metre yacht Northern Lights, which competed in the America's Cup under the name Nereus.
- 4660 Nereus, a small asteroid
- Nereus (Grid Computing), an open-source Java based computer software utility for Massively Parallel Computing
- Nereus (Martian crater), a small crater on Meridiani Planum
- Nereus (meta modeling language), a meta modelling language used in computer science
- Nereus (Nuclear Reactor)
- Nereus (underwater tidal turbine), built by marine renewable power company Atlantis, installed at Newhaven, Victoria, Australia
- Nereus (underwater vehicle), a hybrid autonomous underwater vehicle/remotely operated vehicle from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
- Nereus (walrus), an orphaned walrus that resided in the Indianapolis Zoo
- Nereus Pharmaceuticals, an American pharmaceutical company founded in 1988
- Nereus Rowing Club, Amsterdam, founded in 1885
- Nerus (Stargate), a fictional character on Stargate SG-1
- Saint Nereus, a Roman saint
- Nereus, a Greek steamer known previously as the SS Pfalz
- USS Nereus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.