|North entrance, June 2008|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-7-27 Takanodai|
|Line(s)||Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Statistics||23,996 passengers/day (FY2011)|
Nerima-Takanodai Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Fujimidai and Shakujii-kōen, it is 9.5 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only all-stations "Local" services stop at this station.
The station consists of an elevated (third-floor level) island platform serving the two tracks, with an additional outer track on either side for non-stop services. The ticket gates are on the second floor level, and the two exits (North and South) are on the first (ground) floor level. The North exit leads to a forecourt for buses and taxis.
|1||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa and Hannō|
|2||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Nerima and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Limited express: no stop|
|Rapid express: no stop|
|Express: no stop|
|Commuter express: no stop|
|Rapid: no stop|
|Commuter semi express: no stop|
|Semi express: no stop|
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Nerima-Takanodai Station becoming "SI09".
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 23,996 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 31/63. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- "西武鉄道3月26日ダイヤ改正". Japan Railfan Magazine 38 (446, June 1998): 82.
- "西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します" [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "東急東横線・メトロ副都心線相互直通、16日スタート" [Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line inter-running to start on 16 March]. Nikkei.com (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均" [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均" [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nerima-Takanodai Station.|
- Nerima-Takanodai Station information (Seibu Railway) (Japanese)