From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nervous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nervous may refer to:
- The nervous system, the part of an animal's body that coordinates its voluntary and involuntary actions and transmits signals between different parts of its body
- Nervous tissue, the main component of the two parts of the nervous system
- "Nervous" (song), a rockabilly/doo-wop song first recorded by Gene Summers and His Rebels in 1958
- Nervous Records, a UK record label
- Nervous Records (US), a US record label
- Nervousness (disambiguation)
- "Nervousness", a song by the Gigolo Aunts from the album Tales from the Vinegar Side
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.