Nervous breakdown (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nervous breakdown, or mental breakdown, is an acute, time-limited phase of a specific disorder that presents primarily with features of depression or anxiety.
Nervous breakdown is a non-medical term and may also refer to:
- Nervous Breakdown a song by Eddie Cochran
- Nervous Breakdown (EP), extended play by the American hardcore punk band Black Flag
- Nervous Breakdown (Fu-Schnickens album), by American hip hop trio Fu-Schnickens
- "Nervous Breakdown" (Hawthorne Heights song), by American rock band Hawthorne Heights
- The Nervous Breakdown (magazine), online culture magazine and literary community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.