From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nervousness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nervousness may refer to:
- Anxiety, a psychological and physiological state characterized by somatic, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral components
- Neurosis, a now-disused category of functional mental disorders involving distress but neither delusions nor hallucinations
- Neuroticism, a personality trait appearing in some personality theories
- Worry, thoughts and images of a negative nature related to anticipated potential threats
- Various mental disorders, such as anxiety disorder and shell shock
- "Nervousness", a song by the Gigolo Aunts from the album Tales from the Vinegar Side
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.