|Elevation||1,071 m (3,514 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, Santali|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Netarhat is located at , at a height of 1,071 metres (3,514 ft).
It is a plateau covered with thick forest. Located in the Pat region of Chota Nagpur Plateau, Netarhat plateau is about 4 miles (6.4 km) long and 2.5 miles (4.0 km) broad. It consists of crystalline rocks and has a summit capped with sandstone trap or laterite. The highest point is 3,696 feet (1,127 m)
Netarhat is famous for its glorious sunrises and sunsets during the summer months.
Netarhat has several places of tourist interests including Magnolia Point (10 km from Netarhat, ideal site for viewing sunset), Upper Ghaghri Falls (4 km from Netarhat), Lower Ghaghri Falls (10 km from Netarhat), Koel View Point (3 km from Netarhat), Lodh Falls (60 km from Netarhat, the highest waterfall in Jharkhand), Sadni Falls (35 km from Netarhat).
- "Latehar Road Map". mapsofindia. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- "Gazetteer of Palamu District". Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- "Gumla -'The land of Gaw-Mela'". traveljharkhand.com. Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- "Destinations – Netarhat". Bihar State tourism Development Corporation. Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- "Netarhat, India page". Falling Rain Genomics. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- "Netarhat Vidyalaya". Retrieved 2010-04-17.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|