From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up netherworld in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Netherworld may refer to:
- Underworld, a region thought to be beneath the surface of the world in many religions and mythologies
In film and television:
- Netherworld (film), a 1992 American horror film
- Nether World (film), a 1997 film starring Mark Sheppard
- "Netherworld" (The Dead Zone), an episode of The Dead Zone
- Netherworld, the fictional source of all villains in Power Rangers Samurai
- Netherworld (DC Comics), a fictional autonomous neighborhood of the city of Chicago
- Netherworld (Runelords), an alternate plane of existence in The Runelords novel series by David Farland
- The Nether World, an 1889 novel by George Gissing
- Netherworld, in the Marvel Comics universe, a city ruled by Kala
In other uses:
- Netherworld (video game), a 1988 8-bit computer game
- Netherworld Haunted House, a walk-through dark attraction established in 1997, in Atlanta, Georgia
- Netherworld, a fictional location in the video game Perfect Cherry Blossom
- Netherworld (music), a progressive-rock group based in the San Francisco Bay Area ca 1977-1983.
- The Nether, a dimension in the video game Minecraft
- Hell (disambiguation)
- Nether region (disambiguation)
- Spirit world (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Netherworld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.