Netley, South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
|LGA(s)||City of West Torrens|
|State electorate(s)||West Torrens|
Netley is a suburb of Adelaide, South Australia, in the City of West Torrens. It is located about half way from the Adelaide city centre to the coast, on the southeastern boundary of Adelaide Airport. The northern part, south of Richmond Road and west of Marion Road is predominantly industrial. South of Watson Avenue, the suburb is mainly residential in character, including both a kindergarten and retirement village. The Netley Primary School closed and merged with others to form William Light School for the 1998 school year.
- Letter to the Principal, Netley Demonstration School (Undated; the school no longer exists.)
References and notes
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Community Profile Series : Netley (State Suburb)". 2006 Census of Population and Housing. Retrieved 4 March 2008.
- "Netley Kindergarten". Department for Education and Child Development, Government of South Australia. 26 September 2012. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Netley Grove". Karidis Retirement Villages. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Our History". William Light School, Department for Education and Child Development. 2012. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|