From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nettie may refer to:
- Nettie Fowler, a character in the musical Carousel; see Carousel (musical)
- The Nettie Palmer Prize for Non-fiction, an Australian literary award offered for a published work of non-fiction and a component of the annual Victorian Premier's Literary Award
- Nettie pot, also neti pot, a device used for nasal irrigation
- "Nettie", a song by Type O Negative's off the album Life Is Killing Me
- "Nettie Moore", a song by Bob Dylan off the album Modern Times
- Nettie Crawford, the 1962 Scripps National Spelling Bee champion; see List of Scripps National Spelling Bee champions
- Janet Gertrude "Nettie" Higgins, the maiden name of "Nettie" Palmer (1885-1964), an Australian poet, essayist, and literary critic; see Vance and Nettie Palmer
- Nettie Maria Stevens (1861-1912), an American geneticist
- Nettie Mayersohn (b. ?), an American politician
- Nettie McBirney (1887-1982), an American inventor, writer, and entrepreneur, author of a cooking column under the pseudonym Aunt Chick for the Tulsa Daily World from 1935 to 1955.
- Nancy “Nettie” Fowler McCormick (1835-1923), an American philanthropist
- Nettie Nielsen (b. ?), a Danish badminton player
- Esther "Nettie" Tobin, a contributor to the construction of the Bahá'í House of Worship in Wilmette, Illinois; see Nettie Tobin
- Nettie Wiebe (b. 1949), a Canadian professor and politician
- Nettie Honeyball, British women's football pioneer
- Nettie, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Nicholas County, West Virginia, in the United States
- Lake Nettie National Wildlife Refuge in North Dakota in the United States
- USS Nettie (SP-1436), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.