Nettle Creek Township, Grundy County, Illinois
|Nettle Creek Township|
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.79 sq mi (92.7 km2)|
|• Land||35.76 sq mi (92.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||610 ft (186 m)|
|• Density||14.1/sq mi (5.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60450, 60541, 61360|
|GNIS feature ID||0429427|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.79 square miles (92.7 km2), of which 35.76 square miles (92.6 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
- Nettle Creek at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Holderman and Hoge Cemetery.
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Nettle Creek Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Mission Township, LaSalle County||Big Grove Township, Kendall County||Lisbon Township, Kendall County|
|Miller Township, LaSalle County||Saratoga Township|
|Manlius Township, LaSalle County||Erienna Township|