From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up netto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- Netto (store), an international, Denmark-based supermarket chain with stores also in Germany, Poland, Sweden who used the tag line "Scandinavian for value". It is part of Dansk Supermarked A/S
- Netto UK, a United Kingdom discount supermarket chain which is a 50:50 joint venture between Dansk Supermarked A/S and J Sainsbury plc
- Netto (Les Mousquetaires), a French supermarket chain with stores also in Portugal
- Netto Marken-Discount, a German supermarket chain owned by Edeka
- Eugen Netto (1848–1919), a German mathematician
- Igor Netto (1930—1999) is a Soviet footballer (soccer).
- Ladislau de Souza Mello Netto (1838-1894), Brazilian botanist
- Netto (film), a 2005 film set in Berlin
- Japanese Given name for the video game character Lan Hikari
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Netto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.