From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Network interface (disambiguation))
For other uses, see Interface.
Network interfaces provide standardized functions such as passing messages, connecting and disconnecting, etc.
- Computer port (hardware), an interface to other computers or peripherals
- Network interface controller, the device a computer uses to connect to a computer network
- Network interface device, a demarcation point for a telephone network
- Network socket, a software interface to the network
- Port (computer networking), a protocol interface to the network