|• Mayor||Klaus Hoffmann (CDU)|
|• Total||36.14 km2 (13.95 sq mi)|
|Elevation||342 m (1,122 ft)|
|• Density||400/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Economy and infrastructure
The nearest Autobahn interchange on the A 661 is about 13 km from the community's centre. The interchange on the A 5 is about 15 km away, Bad Homburg about 12 km and Frankfurt International Airport about 35 km.
As for local public transport there are direct connections to Frankfurt am Main and Bad Homburg with the RMV (Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund or Rhine-Main Transport Network) line 15, known as the Taunusbahn. Moreover, there are buslines to Usingen and Königstein im Taunus.
Near Neu-Anspach lies the Anspach Airport.
Adolf-Reichwein-Schule takes part in a cultural exchange with Monroe High School located in Monroe, Wisconsin. This exchange takes place every other year with the German students going to Monroe in the fall of even numbered years, and the U.S. students going to Germany the following summer.
Culture and sightseeing
The best known attractions are:
- the Hessenpark Open-Air Museum (Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark)
- the nearby Lochmühle Leisure Park (Freizeitpark Lochmühle)
- the Saalburg Roman Fort
- This article incorporates information from the German Wikipedia.
- www.neu-anspach.de Neu-Anspach
- Adolf-Reichwein-Schule homepage
- Thalgau (partner community
- Neu-Anspach at DMOZ