From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neuberg may refer to:
- Neuberg (castle), a castle from 13th century in Podhradí, Czech Republic
- Neuberg, Hesse, a municipality in the district Main-Kinzig-Kreis, Hesse, Germany
- Neuberg an der Mürz, a municipality in Styria, Austria
- Neuberg im Burgenland, a municipality in Burgenland, Austria
- Carl Neuberg (1877-1956), a German biochemist
- Joseph Neuberg, a German geometer.
- The Neuberg formula which is used in Contract Bridge.
- Neuberg, the fictional island created by a young Claes Oldenburg.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.