From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neutral zone may refer to:
- Neutral zone (gridiron football), the region between offensive and defensive sides prior to the snap of the ball on a scrimmage play
- Ice hockey rink#Zones, zone between the blue lines in ice hockey
- A non-competitive segment of a few miles at the beginning of a bicycle race
- Neutral zone (dentistry), where the forces exerted by the muscles of the lips, cheek and tongue are in balance.
In other fields:
- Neutral zone (control theory), concept in control theory
- A Overhead line#Neutral section (phase break) on which electric trains operate but which lacks the overhead lines that power them. Residual momentum is required for such trains to cross a neutral zone.
In Star Trek:
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (pinball), target in the Star Trek: The Next Generation pinball game
- List of Star Trek regions of space#Neutral Zone, "buffer zone" between the territories of two different powers in the fictional Star Trek universe
- The Neutral Zone (Star Trek: The Next Generation), the finale of the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neutral zone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.