Nevada State Route 206
|Foothill Road, Genoa Lane|
Nevada State Route 206, highlighted in red
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length:||15.435 mi (24.840 km)|
|Existed:||1976 – present|
|South end:||SR 88 south of Centerville|
|North end:||US 395 north of Minden|
State Route 206 (SR 206) is a state highway in Douglas County, Nevada, United States. It runs northwest from State Route 88 near the California state line along Foothill Road to Genoa, and then turns east on Genoa Lane to end at U.S. Route 395.
Until the 1976 renumbering, the Genoa Lane section of SR 206 was State Route 57, connecting Genoa to US 395. That route was defined by 1937. However, in the renumbering, SR 206 was assigned to return to US 395 using Jacks Valley Road rather than Genoa Lane. (The part of this from State Route 207 north to State Route 757 had been State Route 19; the rest was unnumbered.) Genoa Lane was assigned State Route 758. By 1995, the piece north of Genoa was removed, and SR 206 was realigned to use SR 758.
The entire route is in Douglas County.
|0.00||0.00||SR 88 (Woodford Road) – Minden, Woodfords|
|SR 207 (Kingsbury Grade) – Kingsbury, South Lake Tahoe|
|SR 757 (Muller Lane)|
|15.43||24.83||US 395 – Minden, Carson City|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "State Maintained Highways of Nevada: Descriptions and Maps - Quarter 1 Update". Nevada Department of Transportation. April 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- 1937 Official Road Map of the State of Nevada
- 1977-1978 Official Highway Map of Nevada
- 1993-1994 Official Highway Map of Nevada
- 1995-1996 Official Highway Map of Nevada