Nevada elections, 2010
|Elections in Nevada|
|None of These Candidates|
Elections were held in Nevada on November 2, 2010 for one seat in the U.S. Senate, three seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, the office of Governor of Nevada, and other state and local officials. Primary elections took place on June 8, 2010.
United States Senate
United States House
All three of Nevada's seats in the United States House of Representatives were up for re-election in 2010. Incumbents Democrat Shelley Berkley in District 1 and Republican Dean Heller in District 2 won re-election. Democrat Dina Titus of District 3 was defeated by Republican Joe Heck.
Secretary of State
Ten of the twenty-one seats of the Nevada Senate were up for election in 2010.
State House of Representatives
All forty-two seats in the Nevada Assembly were for election in 2010.
Multiple judicial positions were up for election in 2010.
Four ballot measures had been certified.
- Election Center of the Nevada Secretary of State
- Candidates for Nevada State Offices at Project Vote Smart
- Nevada Polls at Pollster.com
- Nevada Congressional Races in 2010 campaign finance data from OpenSecrets.org
- Nevada 2010 campaign finance data from Follow the Money
- Election 2010 from Vegas PBS
- Imagine Election - Find out which candidates will appear on your ballot - search by address or zip code.