Nevaeh in March 2014
|Birth name||Beth Vocke|
|Born||January 29, 1985|
|Resides||Dayton, Ohio, United States|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Kickstart Katie
|Billed height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Billed weight||135 lb (61 kg)|
|Billed from||Carlisle, Ohio
|Trained by||Heartland Wrestling Association|
|Debut||February 5, 2005|
Beth Crist (née Vocke) (born January 29, 1985) is an American professional wrestler better known by the ring name Nevaeh. She performs on the independent circuit, most notably for Combat Zone Wrestling. She also competed for Shimmer Women Athletes, where she and Ashley Lane were the promotion's inaugural Tag Team Champions.
- 1 Professional wrestling career
- 2 Personal life
- 3 In wrestling
- 4 Championships and accomplishments
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Professional wrestling career
Debut and early years (2005–2008)
Vocke made her wrestling debut on December 1, 2005 under the ring name Nevaeh, where she lost to Hellena Heavenly in a match for Mad-Pro Wrestling at their event Rise Up. After wrestling for the Heartland Wrestling Association and Insanity Pro Wrestling throughout 2006 and 2007, she debuted in Ohio Championship Wrestling in 2007 and began feuding with Ashley Lane. On November 24, Nevaeh defeated Lane to win the promotion's Women's Championship, which was also the first title in her career. She later lost the title back to Lane on February 16, 2008. In addition to OCW, Nevaeh's feud with Lane also spanned into Cleveland All-Pro Wrestling and Big Time Wrestling. She also competed regularly for the HWA throughout 2008 and 2009, wrestling against Mary Elizabeth Monroe and Heather Owens on several occasions for both promotions.
Shimmer Women Athletes (2008–2011, 2013)
On April 26, 2008, Nevaeh made her debut for Shimmer Women Athletes at the Volume 17 tapings, where she and her rival Ashley Lane lost to The Experience (Lexie Fyfe and Malia Hosaka). They rebounded at the tapings for Volume 18, however, scoring an upset win against the Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew (Lacey and Rain). On July 5, 2008, they beat the duo of Veronika Vice and Cat Power before losing to The International Home Wrecking Crew (Rain and Jetta) at the Volume 19 and Volume 20 tapings respectively.
On October 19, 2008, Nevaeh and Lane won a six-team gauntlet match to crown the promotion's inaugural Tag Team Champions after lastly eliminating The Experience. At the Volume 22 tapings, they successfully defended the title against the Canadian NINJAs (Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews). On November 1, the Tag Team title was defended outside Shimmer for the first time as Nevaeh and Lane retained their championship against Stephie Sinclair and Hellena Heavenly in a match for Insanity Pro Wrestling. Nevaeh and Lane continued to defend the title outside of Shimmer and on November 22, they defeated Hailey Hatred and Mary Elizabeth at the HWA's High Def show to retain the title once more. On December 19, Nevaeh and Lane retained the title against Angel Dust and Stephie Sinclair at the HWA's World War III event. On May 2, Nevaeh and Lane retained their title against The International Home Wrecking Crew in a two out of three falls match. The next day, they again retained their title by defeating Sara Del Rey and Amazing Kong before losing it to the Canadian NINJAs, ending their reign at 196 days. After losing the title, Nevaeh and Lane lost again, this time to Wesna Busic and Melanie Cruise on November 8. However, they rebounded with a victory over Kacey Diamond and Sassy Stephie later on in the night.
On September 30, 2011, Nevaeh teamed up with MsChif and Jessie McKay in a losing effort to Madison Eagles, Sassy Stephie, and Mena Libra after Neveah turned on her team and attacked MsChif, becoming a villain in the process. The following day, Nevaeh defeated her former tag team partner Ashley Lane in the latter's return to Shimmer before forming a new partnership with Sassy Stephie. On October 2, Nevaeh and Stephie won their first match together after defeating Lane and Mia Yim.
On April 6, 2013, Nevaeh made her return to Shimmer, where she reunited with Sassy Stephie and aligned with the debuting Jessicka Havok to face Regeneration X (Allison Danger and Leva Bates) and the returning Serena Deeb in a six-woman tag team match, with Nevaeh's team losing after she was pinned by Deeb.
Ring of Honor (2009, 2010)
Because of the working agreement between Shimmer and Ring of Honor, Nevaeh made her ROH debut on March 1, 2009, as she and Daizee Haze defeated Sara Del Rey and Sassy Stephie in a tag team match on the fourth episode of Ring of Honor Wrestling. On May 29, she lost to Shimmer Champion MsChif in a non-title match. The next day, she and Haze lost to MsChif and Del Rey. After a hiatus from ROH, Nevaeh returned to the promotion on October 16, 2010 at Richards vs. Daniels and teamed with Lady JoJo to defeat Daizee Haze and Jamilia Craft.
Combat Zone Wrestling (2012–present)
On February 4, 2012, Nevaeh made her Combat Zone Wrestling debut with a victory over Kimber Lee. Following the match, her signing was confirmed when she was added to the Bombshells section on CZW's website and she soon joined Jake Crist, Dave Crist, and Sami Callihan to form Ohio Is For Killers (OI4K). In addition to assuming a managerial role within the stable, Nevaeh continued to perform as a wrestler, as she defeated Cherry Bomb on October 13, 2012, and wrestled Jessicka Havok to a no contest on March 9, 2013.
On the May 26, 2010 episode Wrestlicious' show TakeDown, Nevaeh made her debut for the promotion under the ring name Kickstart Katie, where she was unsuccessful in winning a battle royal to determine the promotion's first champion.
On September 27, 2013, Nevaeh made her debut for Shine Wrestling, where she defeated Leva Bates in a singles match. Following the match, Nevaeh was assisted by the S-N-S Express (Jessie Belle and Sassy Stephie) in attacking Bates following the match, resulting in her joining the Express in the process.
Vocke is married to fellow professional wrestler and Ohio Is For Killers' stablemate Jake Crist. The couple were childhood sweethearts while attending Tecumseh High School and have a daughter, Brooklynn, who was born when both were teenagers.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
- Arm drag
- Diving crossbody
- Rope hung double knee backbreaker
- Single knee facebreaker
- Small package
- Snapmare followed by a neck snap followed by a sliding clothesline
- Snap suplex floated over into a guillotine choke
- Snap swinging neckbreaker
- Turnbuckle thrust
- With Ashley Lane
Championships and accomplishments
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked her #32 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2009
- "Local wrestling couple fights through the pain".
- "Shimmer Roster". Shimmer Women Athletes. Retrieved November 11, 2009.
- Byers, Ryan (May 26, 2010). "411's Wrestlicious Report 05.26.10". 411Mania. Retrieved May 26, 2010.
- "Neveah profile". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved January 8, 2010.
- "Neveah". Shine Wrestling. Retrieved February 24, 2015.
- "HWA profile". Heartland Wrestling Association.
- "Cagematch match listings, page 2".[unreliable source?]
- "Facebook profile".
- "Shimmer championship histories".
- "OCW Women's Championship history".
- "SHIMMER Vol. 21 DVD Review: Shimmer Tag Title gauntlet, MsChif vs. Haze, Del Rey vs. Deeb II, Kong in Four Corner Survival (9/10 show)".
- "Ashley and Nevaeh defend the title outside of Shimmer". Retrieved November 3, 2008.
- "Cagematch match listings, page 1" (in German). Cagematch. Retrieved January 8, 2010.[unreliable source?]
- "SHIMMER DVD Taping Results (Volume 41)".
- Martin, Adam (October 2, 2011). "Report of the SHIMMER Volume 41, 42 tapings". WrestleView. Retrieved October 2, 2011.
- "SHIMMER DVD Taping Results (Volume 44)".
- "SHIMMER Vol 53 – Knightmare over as Melissa becomes 2 time Champion; Havok debuts, targets Deeb".[unreliable source?]
- "RADICAN'S 4/11 ROH on HDNet review (Lynn vs. Lee, Aries vs. Omega)".
- "CALDWELL'S ROH TV REPORT 6/20: KENTA vs. Roderick Strong greatness, Everything else quite frustrating".
- "CALDWELL'S ROH TV REPORT 7/25: How great was Danielson vs. Black?, Austin Aries predicts end of the world".
- "100 Percent Fordified: Ring of Honor Richards vs. Daniels".
- "CZW Bombshells".
- "RADICAN'S CZW iPPV REVIEW SERIES: "Cage of Death 14" – Cole-Callihan, Hyde-Tremont".
- "Ohio Is For Killers' cagematch profile".[unreliable source?]
- "411's Wrestlicious Report 05.26.10".
- "9/27 SHOW RESULTS: Tough Enough contestant loses MMA fight, SHINE 13 iPPV featuring A-Love, Kong, more".
- Namako, Jason (February 23, 2015). "2/21 WSU Results: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania". WrestleView. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- "RADICAN'S WSU REVIEW SERIES: "An Ultraviolent Affair" 2/9 – Marintez-LuFisto, Kalamity-Cherry Bomb, Havoc-Athena".
- "IPW profile". Insanity Pro Wrestling.
- "CHIKARA Review: Behind The 8 Ball".
- "SHIMMER Vol. 18 DVD Review: MsChif vs. Del Rey for top title, Sarita vs. Melissa, Kong (Kharma) vs. Wesna".
- "Ring Crew Reviews: ROH Richards vs Daniels – 10/16/10".
- "Reviews From The City of Orange: SHIMMER: Volume 23 – Taped 5.02.09".
- "WEEKEND DVD SPOTLIGHT: SHIMMER Vol. 18 (Kong-Busic, Del Rey-MsChif)".
- "SHIMMER Vol. 22 DVD Review: Del Rey vs. Deeb III, MsChif defends Shimmer Title, Wesna vs. LuFisto, Kong, Daffney, Melissa".
- "SHIMMER Vol. 23 DVD Review: MsChif vs. Serena for top title, Melissa vs. Wesna VI, Kong, Daffney, Gertner".
- "SHIMMER Vol. 20 DVD Review: MsChif vs. Martinez for Shimmer Title, Serena vs. Del Rey, Kong (Kharma), Danger-Portia tag match".
- "SHIMMER Vol. 19 DVD Review: MsChif's first title defense, Shimmer Rumble, Martinez vs. Melissa, Del Rey, Kong, Serena".
- Martin, Adam (September 11, 2009). "PWI Top 50 Female Wrestlers list". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. WrestleView. Retrieved September 12, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nevaeh (wrestler).|