Never Trust a Hippy (Adrian Sherwood album)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
|Never Trust a Hippy|
|Studio album by Adrian Sherwood|
|Released||February 25, 2003|
|Genre||Dub, Ambient, Trance|
|Label||Real World Records|
|Adrian Sherwood chronology|
Never Trust a Hippy (or NTAH) is the first solo album by Adrian Sherwood. It was released on Peter Gabriel's Real World Records label. It includes guest performances by Sly Dunbar and Robbie Shakespeare and S. E. Rogie (sampled from the title track of the album Dead Men Don't Smoke Marijuana). The album also contains Sherwood's remix of the track "Paradise of Nada" by Rizwan Muazzam Qawwali and Temple of Sound.
All tracks composed by Adrian Maxwell; except where indicated
- "No Dog Jazz"
- "Hari Up Hari" (Maxwell, Steven "Lenky" Marsden) with Shara Nelson
- "Haunted by Your Love"
- "Strange Turn" (feat. Sly & Robbie)
- "Dead Man Smoking" (Maxwell, S.E. Rogie)
- "Paradise of Nada" Remix (Rizwan Muazzam Qawwali feat. Temple of Sound)
- "Processed World" (Maxwell, Steven "Lenky" Marsden)
- "The Ignorant Version" (Maxwell, Carlton "Bubblers" Ogilvie)
- "Majestic 12" (Maxwell, Nick Coplowe)
|This 2000s electronic music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|